MANAGE YOUR BREWERS TICKETS
Log in now to My Brewers Tickets to manage your ticket inventory and pay for your invoiced renewals
What you can do with My Brewers Tickets:
- Season Ticket Renewals - Pay for invoiced season ticket renewals online.
- Forward Tickets - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like!
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- Sell Extra Tickets on StubHub - You can post tickets for sale online.
- To Do List - The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Brewers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including password, e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, etc.
Why you should use My Brewers Tickets:
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you.
All transactions are performed electronically, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
FORWARD A TICKETIt's not difficult, we promise!
- In My Tickets select "My Ticket Inventory" and set your Ticket Action to "Forward Tickets"
- Choose the game & tickets that you want to forward.
- Add friends to forward to, or select existing friends.
- Type a personal message and confirm to forward your tickets digitally!.
Once your tickets are forwarded your original tickets will no longer be validNew! Now you can Recall a previously forwarded ticket! Plans change? Simply click "My History", choose a previous Forward and Recall the ticket(s) to return the tickets to your ticket inventory.
MY TICKETS INVENTORY PAGE
The My Tickets Inventory Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the My Ticket Inventory tab.
- Choose a Ticket Action. Either Forward Tickets, Sell on StubHub or Print Tickets
- View the list of all upcoming games for which you currently hold tickets in your Brewers account.
- Click the arrow to the left of the game information tbo see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
How to Filter the List of Tickets within Inventory Manager:
You may filter your inventory list to see only certain types of tickets by selecting the following views:
- By Month
- By Opponent
- By Day or Time
StubHub is now the official secondary market ticket provider for Major League Baseball, the Milwaukee Brewers and brewers.com.
This exciting new partnership with StubHub will allow you more freedom in pricing, number of postings and will allow you to reach a broader audience than ever before!
Individual ticketholders or season ticketholders can post tickets for sale through My Brewers Tickets.
WHAT IS THE TO DO LIST?
The "To Do" List is the communication network within your My Brewers Tickets account. It is the first thing you'll see when you login and the first thing you should review.
Sample "To Do" Items:
- Process your season ticket renewal
- Pay for your invoiced postseason tickets
- Review detailed How To documents that will help you optimize your My Brewers Tickets account