• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may only sell or transfer tickets through a resale system provided by the Marlins. Under no circumstances shall tickets be sold or transferred by using any public advertisements, publications, websites, or third party companies/agents, or in any public place. In no event shall tickets be re-sold for a price that is above the amount permitted under then applicable local, state and federal law.
• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins shall not use the Marlins' name and/or trademarks in any form or manner, including but not limited to, implied endorsements or product approvals, without the written permission of the Marlins. Such written permission must state the specific use of the Marlins' name and/or trademarks, and in what manner and locations it will be displayed.
• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may not imply any relationship with or endorsement from the Marlins. All advertising materials relating to the group event which feature the Marlins' name and/or trademarks must receive prior written approval of the Marlins prior to such materials being distributed, printed, or published.
• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may not contract for, nor make arrangements for radio broadcasting, television, filming, photographing, taping, sound recording, or other kinds of reproduction of whatever nature for any Marlins game or event at the ballpark.
• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may not contract for, nor make arrangements for sponsorships of whatever nature for any Marlins game or event at the ballpark.
• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins agrees to each of the following: (i) to maintain proper decorum and appropriate, respectful behavior while using the tickets; (ii) not to bring into the ballpark alcoholic beverages, any illegal drugs, or other illegal substances, and agrees to comply with the ballpark rules on bringing in outside food and beverages to ballpark events; (iii) not to use the tickets for any illegal, improper, immoral or objectionable purpose, or in any way which would obstruct or interfere with the normal enjoyment or rights of other ticketholders, that would in any way interfere with the game or event presentation or any related activities, or that would negatively impact the image of the Marlins; (iv) not to film, record or transmit from the ballpark all or any portion of any Marlins game or other event, or any description thereof, by any means, or permit any of its guests or invitees to do so; and (v) to refrain from using foul, abusive, socially unacceptable language and other behavior deemed to be unacceptable fan conduct.
• A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins and its guests and invitees assume all risk of personal injury to, or for any damage to or any loss of property, arising out of or related to their attendance at Marlins games or other events held at the ballpark, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the game or event, including without limitation the danger of falling or colliding with someone at the ballpark, or of being injured by a batted or thrown ball, a baseball bat, or other projectile from the field, stands, or other areas in the ballpark.
* Group deposits do not guarantee ticket quantity or seating category
The Marlins reserve the right to change group pricing and/or require full payment at any time for any game